THE EURASIA STUDIES SOCIETY of GREAT BRITAIN & EUROPE
THE EURASIA STUDIES SOCIETY (TESS GB-Europe) is a British and European based research society formed by a group of academics and postgraduates following the 2011 SOAS Central Asia, the Caucasus and Eurasia Symposium (26 February) at SOAS, University of London.
TESS is organised jointly by academics and postgraduate students in Britain, the European Union, those countries associated with ‘Eurasia’ (and beyond).
Membership of TESS is open to all scholars and is free for the graduate students.
- Please join us on Facebook: “The Eurasia Studies Society – TESS GB-Europe”.
- Sevket Hylton Akyildiz (SOAS, University of London)
- Gul Berna Ozcan (Royal Holloway, London)
- Richard Carlson (SOAS & independent researcher)
- Alex Calvo (European University, Barcelona)
- Katherine Hughes (SOAS, University of London)
- Razi Ashraf (SOAS, University of London)
- Kenan Aksu (Goldsmiths College, London)
- Farda Asadov (Director of the Open Society, Azberbaijan)
- Ali Fathollah-Nejad (SOAS, University of London)
- Katharina Buck (Bristol University)
- Giulia Prelz Oltramonti (Universite Libre de Bruxelles)
- Saida Daukeyeva (Institute of Musical Research, London)
- Gaigysyz Jorayev (UCL, London)
- Barakatullo Ashurov (SOAS, University of London)
- Aijan Sharshenova (Leeds University)
- Matluba Wakefield (Sussex University)
- Alisher Khamidov (Newcastle University)
- Antonio Eduardo Mendonca (Anthropologist, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Hurshida Hamdamova (University of Greenwich, UK)
- Kairat Moldashev (University of Malaysia, KL; SDU Almaty, KZ)
- Damir Zhandossov (Cambridge University)
- Fabiana Dimpflmeier (Sapienza University, Rome)